• 11’2” length has fast glide for flat-water
cruising and easy entry into waves.
• 36” width offers an incredibly stable board
for heavier riders or multiple paddlers up to 130kg.
• The bottom shape performance defies
the dimensions of such a big board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood,
AST Electric, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Nose concave feeding into a heavy mid-section
double concave and V, create lift for getting into the wave easily.
• Ability to generate speed with rail-to-rail
transition from the middle of the board.
• Mono-concave tail offers speed with
curve on the rail for tighter turning.
Starboard SUP Avanti
Tail Width 19.3"
Volume 239 L
Rider Weight 65 - 130 kg