- Refined outline with narrower tail for improved acceleration and carving.31.5″ width, wide nose and tail allows for extra stability.
- 8’6″ length provides glide, while 31.5″ width gives great stability.
- Wide nose and tail allows for extra stability for riding a shorter board.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Starboard SUP Hyper Nut
Tail Width 21.3"
Volume 145 L
Rider Weight 65 - 120 kg