- Fastest glide combined with extra stability and comfort in choppy conditions and downwind races for riders up to 110 kg.
- The innovative Rail Edge helps the water release off the board’s tail for optimal glide and speed. The Rail Edge is still folded easily when deflating.
- New FCS Connect 9″ Touring fin delivers straight tracking, requires no tools to fit and can pop in and out for quick packing.
- Available in Deluxe inflatable technologies.
Starboard SUP Inflatable Racer
Tail Width 15.5"
Volume 324 L
Rider Weight 60 - 110 kg
• ULTRA LIGHT
• EXTRA STIFF
• CARBON RAILS
THE DELUXE EXPERIENCE
All the layers are fused in a single, glue-less process.
The rails are reinforced by a 3k Carbon laminated apex band.
The lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on bottom of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 3mm square groove EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” fin included on Racers,
Deluxe Touring, Atlas, Blend and all Serenity models.
• FCS II Connect 8” fin included on Whopper, Wide Point,
Drive and Explorer.
• Supplied with Magic Suit Case and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.